ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers is now open and will close by tomorrow, September 25th. Teams can register to compete for a spot in the ROG Masters Asian tournament boasting a $150,000 prize pool. Two teams will qualify for the LAN event to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia November 12-13th.
The ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers is now open through tomorrow, September 25th. Thus far, 15 teams have signed up to participate.
The open registrations will be followed by regional online group stages and playoffs. The playoffs will be casted by Toby “TobiWan” Dawson and Gareth “Gareth” Bateson.
The top two teams from the ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers will advance to the LAN and be joined by eight other qualified teams plus two teams that have been directly invited.
The Oceania and East Asia regional qualifiers have already concluded, with the SEA region concluding tomorrow. The rest of Asia will round out the regions following the ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers.
Last month, ROG Masters announced a new Asian tournament boasting a $150,000 prize pool. The event incorporates five regions competing for 10 spots in the Grand Finals to be held in the City Center of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on the 12th and 13th of November. Two teams will be directly invited with information forthcoming.
The main event LAN is free for spectators to attend in the City Center of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and will also feature CS:GO with a $50,000 prize pool.
ROG has sponsored multiple events in Dota 2 including ASUS ROG DreamLeague, PlayitCool and products being featured and used in the International 5 and 6 All star games among other Major Dota 2 events.
ROG Masters five regions
- Oceania (OCE): Natural 9, Big and Black
- East Asia (EA): The Mongolz, MOL
- Southeast Asia (SEA): (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, etc) TBD, TBD – concludes September 25
- China (CN): TBD, TBD
- Rest of Asia (ROA): (India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives, etc): TBD, TBD
ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers
Teams can register for the ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers HERE until tomorrow, September 25th.
All rules can be reviewed and found HERE.
ROG Masters group stage schedule
- Qualifiers -Group Stage – Starts September 26th
- Playoffs – October 2nd
ROG Masters Chinese qualifiers – group stage
- Round Robin Format
- Top two teams proceed to Single Elimination bracket
- Qualified teams will be joined by a few additional teams which will have earned their spots by winning special tournaments organized by ROG MASTERS
- Top two teams will advance to the LAN finals in Malaysia