SEA Kappa Invitational Season 1 gets kicked off today at 1030 CET with the debut of the reformed lineup of Rave Dota against Young Wild. The event features sixteen teams – eight invited and eight qualified- from the SEA region competing for the $10,000 prize pool.
The SEA Kappa Invitational Season 1 will begin with a bang, featuring the highly anticipated and recently reformed new lineup of Rave Dota including Jio “Jeyo” Madayag, Michael “Ninjaboogie” Ross and Ryo “ryoyr” Hasegawa.
The event will begin at 10:30 CET with Rave vs Young Wild (winner from the Vietnamese qualifiers) in a best-of-one showdown. The event will span 10 days with the grand finals expected to take place on March 22nd.
SEA Kappa Invitational Season 1 First Round schedule
The tournament is scheduled to take place over the next 10 days. The first best-of-one rounds will be played out over the course of the weekend and early week.
SEA Kappa Invitational Season 1 invited teams
- Rave Dota
- TnC Gaming
- First Departure
- Rex Regum
Sea Kappa Invitational Qualified teams
- WG.Unity (Malaysian qualifier winner)
- Bangkok Dynamo (Thai qualifier winner)
- Nas Ne Dogonyat (Indonesian qualifier winner)
- SG Rejects(Singapore qualifier winner)
- Young and Wild(Vietnamese qualifier winner)
- Arcanys Gaming (Philippine qualifier winner)
- Gse7en (Rest of SEA qualifier winner)
- MVP HOT6ix (non SEA qualifier winner)
SEA Kappa Invitational Season 1 format
- Double elimination brackets
- Round 1 Upper Brackets best-of-one series
- All other Upper Bracket rounds best-of-three series
- All Lower Brackets best-of-one series
- Ground Finals best-of-five series
SEA Kappa Invitational Season 1 prize pool
The total prize pool of this online tournament is $ 10,000
- 1st place: $7,500
- 2nd place: $2,500
Leave a Reply