The Esports Industry Awards is now accepting nominations. The event is aimed at recognizing international esports business, performance, teams, media, providers, games, events, and personalities. Awards will be presented at the inaugural awards dinner on November 21st, in London.
The Esports Industry Awards will debut in London on November 21st at London hotspot The Brewery.
The Esports Industry Awards is dedicated to recognizing the international Esports business, showcasing top class performance and innovation from the players, teams, media, hardware providers, games, events, and personalities within the scene.
The event will be hosted by games industry commentator and presenter Julia Hardy and Jason Bradbury of the “Gadget Show”. Over 600 industry leaders will attend the event which will be be streamed live.
Gfinity is delighted to be the broadcast partner and helping to raise the profile of esports within the UK while recognizing the achievements of people throughout the industry.
– CEO of Gfinity, Neville Upton
Esports Industry Awards categories
- Best Streaming Platform
- Esports Commercial Partner of the Year
- Esports Team of the Year
- Best Live Event
- 2016 Shoutcaster of the Year
- Esports Rookie of the Year
- New Esports Game of the Year
- Best Hardware
- Streamer of the Year
- Best Esports Coverage Website 2016
- Esports Photographer of the Year
- Esports Journalist of the Year
- UK Esports Player of the Year
- Console Player of the Year
- PC Player of the Year
- Esports Publisher of the Year
- Esports Game of the Year
- Esports Personality of the Year
Esports Industry Awards nominations
- You can nominate yourself, your company, or anyone else in the industry by email.
- Criteria and a list of nominees can be found here.
- Nominations are open from now until April 8th.
- An international judging panel consisting of respected professionals from a cross section of the esports industry including ex-players, media and broadcasters will then determine the overall winners in each of the categories.
- The winners will be announced at the Esports Industry Awards Ceremony on Monday, November 21st.
Esports Industry Awards tickets
- Tickets are already on sale and can be purchased from here.
- Available ticket options are single ticket, silver table (for party of 10 guests) and the gold table (for party of 10 guests).
All tickets come with:
- Drink reception with unlimited alcohol
- Three-course meal by award winning chef
- Aftershow party
The gold and silver tables come with a variety of other perks, details included on the ticket sales site.