Dotabuff Statistics website has added a new feature which sorts the hero usage in pub games by lane. This new addition allows players to determine the success of a certain hero in multiple lanes.
— DOTABUFF (@DOTABUFF) April 19, 2015
Dotbuff lane stats allows users to explore Midlane, Offlane, Safelane, Jungle, and Roaming, while being able to sort based on factors such as: Presence, WinRate, Kills-Deaths-Assists(KDA) ratio, Gold per minute (GPM) and Experience per minute (XPM).
Stats at a glance
According to the information provided by Dotabuff:
- Midlane – ShadowFiend highest presence 88.12% Techies has highest winrate 52.85%
- Offlane– Clockwerk highest presence 87.83% Meepo highest winrate 55.31%
- Safelane– Spectre highest presence 86.72% Sandking highest winrate 58.06%
- Jungle– Enigma highest presence 48.08% Enchantress highest winrate 51.20%
- Roaming– Techies has both highest presence and winrate
Hero differences examples
- Offlane Magnus– 49.48% presence, 49.74% winrate, 2.12 KDA, 342 GPM, 455 XPM
- Midlane Magnus– 41.34% presence, 50.54% winrate, 2.65 KDA, 389 GPM, 508 XPM
It’s based on TrueSight data for matches we’ve parsed, and we’ve made sure that it samples a broad spectrum of matches with adequate volume to be statistically significant with a very small margin of error. Higher skill brackets are slightly over-represented. Side note: soon we’ll offer the ability to filter this data by additional dimensions like skill bracket, region, etc.
Dotabuff is a Dota 2 statistics website that tracks every public game played. The service applies for public matches only.
Dotabuff is owned and operated by the former founders of GotFrag.com, a leading eSports coverage and gaming community that was acquired by Major League Gaming in 2007. According to jcoene, the company has reached profitability and has four full-time employees and some part-time employees spread across several countries: US, Canada, Belgium, Germany, and Australia.
Some responses given by admin Jcoene show that there are a lot more improvements and features to come in the next few months, including dashboard statistic improvements. He also indicated that there are no iOS app plans for the immediate future.
Discover your inner hero
Pandora: The Wise Thinker