Hosted between August 17th – October 25th, the second season of the Romanian Dota Pro League will be the meeting point for the best Dota 2 players in Romania.
At the end of the four Open Qualifier stages, eight teams – two from each qualifier – will face each other over the course of four weeks, in a best-of-two series League system.
The top four ranked teams determined by the number of points accrued in the League will advance into the last stage of the competition, the playoffs.
Romanian Dota Pro League Season 2 is organized by dota2romania.com, in partnership with Twitch, G2A and esportsaddicts.com.
The previous season was won by XPC Gaming.
- Time-frame: August 17th – October 25th
- Format: 4 Open Qualifiers (one per week), followed by League play (four weeks); top four teams advance into the playoffs
- Prize pool: 6000 RON (~$1,500)
- Romanian Dota Pro League Season 2 is open for Romanian teams only. Sign-ups for the first Open Qualifier are already underway. Further details about Romanian Dota Pro League Season 2 can be found on dota2romania.com.
- The finals might be held in a LAN setting, in Bucharest. Additional details to be released soon.
ro doto best dotoAugust 21, 2015 at 9:26 am